Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Here is a good article and a very controversial topic, Written by Donald Tyson.

I read this article a long while back on a website/blog about how Tyson calls Atheism is the enemy. I thought it was a very good article and it became a topic on the website for a long time. While I do have Friends who are atheist, I do feel that Atheism is a danger to my spirituality. Why because more and more people have fallen into the cult of Atheism and became there worst enemies. They became Evangelical Atheist. While I know that some of my Friends are not like that and that we have great debate in discussion, there are others that make them look bad. It is like the People of religious groups who are on the street corners telling people to repent or go to your home and do the same or tell your wiccan Friend that they are going to hell because they are not christian. Atheism can be the same and it has.

So I will let you make your own mind and see what you think.

By the way this article is Tm by Donald Tyson and Rending the Veil. That is why I do not put it on mine but will send the link to the website of the Article.

http://www.rendingtheveil.com/atheism-real-enemy/

No comments:

Post a Comment