Thursday, April 24, 2014

THE QABALISTICAL INVOCATION OF SOLOMON

This interesting invocation is what we know as a preliminary. This is similar to the effects of the bornless ritual. This is were you invoke the energy or spirit of King Solomon. Through the use of The tree of life. This was suppose to be used as a form of invocation that will be what we know as a godform of the ancient king himself so you will have the authority of G-d through this so called godform. While yes Solomon is not a god he was a important figure in the magic of the western world and most magical grimoires was said to be by him. He was a important figure in That time period form of magic and so a invocation of the king who was said to control 72 demons and talk with the Angels and to G-d was a powerful wizard indeed. So when you use the ring of Solomon, Staff of Solomon, Wand of Solomon. you will become Solomon the wizard king who controlled demons, and talked to Angels.
Now you may ask I said that to make magic work you have to invoke the holy spirit. I did say that but I also said that you can invoke Angels to. While I believe the invocation of the holy spirit is one of the keys to Successful us of all magic. I also found that the use of this invocation just does not give me the authority of the king but also of G-d. Which in many cases works just as good.
I would like to also say that this invocation can only be found in eliphaz levis Ritual de la huate magie, and Mathers edition of the Key  of Solomon. I have not seen it any were else.

Here is the Invocation so go ahead and experiment and see if you like it.

THE QABALISTICAL INVOCATION OF SOLOMON

POWERS of the Kingdom, be beneath my left foot, and within my right hand.
Glory and Eternity touch my shoulders, and guide me in the Paths of Victory.
Mercy and justice be ye the Equilibrium and splendour of my life.
Understanding and Wisdom give unto me the Crown.
Spirits of Malkuth conduct me between the two columns whereon is supported the whole edifice of the Temple.
Angels of Netzach and of Hod strengthen me upon the Cubical Stone of Yesod.
O GEDULAHEL! O GEBURAHEL! O TIPHERETH!
BINAHEL, be Thou my Love!
RUACH CHOKMAHEL, be Thou my Light!
Be that which Thou art, and that which thou willest to be, O KETHERIEL!
Ishim, assist me in the Name Of SHADDAL
Cherubim, be my strength in the Name of ADONAL
Beni Elohim, be ye my brethren in the Name of the Son, and by the virtues of TZABAOTH.
Elohim, fight for me in the Name of TETRAGRAMMATON.
Malachim, protect me in the Name Of YOD HE VAU HE.
Seraphim, purify my love in the Name of ELOAH.
Chaschmalim, enlighten me with the splendours of ELOHI, and of SCHECHINAH.
Aralim, act ye; Auphanim, revolve and shine.
Chaioth Ha-Qadosch, cry aloud, speak, roar, and groan; Qadosch, Qadosch, Qadosch., SHADDAI, ADONAI, YOD CHAVAH, EHEIEH ASHER EHEIEH!
Halelu-Yah! Halelu-Yah! Halelu-Yah. Amen.

3 comments: